The Library and Archives Working Group …
Jane Doe, Fred Bloggs
The Education and Outreach Committee functions and delegations are:
- Continually evaluate the contents of the Library and Archives.
- Assist in the cataloguing and curation of Library and Archive materials.
- Work with the Chief Executive to consider funding opportunities for the Library and Archives, and support bids where required.
- Consider books to sell or donate in line with the Articles of the Society, working with Chief Executive and in line with Article 60(b).
- Work with the staff of the Society to recommend items for digitisation to further public education.